Human Resources and Payroll /Benefits

Human Resources

Courtney Caldwell, Human Resources Secretary

435 Kings Highway, Carnegie, PA 15106

412-429-2500 x 1113

[email protected]


Employment Opportunities


All employees of the Carlynton School District must have updated clearances prior to employment and renew them every 60 months. Employees are responsible for purchasing and submitting clearances to Human Resources prior to their expiration dates. Instructions can be found here.

PA Criminal Record Check - Act 34

Complete online at 

Cost: $22.00

Child Abuse Clearance - Act 151

Complete online at

Cost: $13

FBI Fingerprint Clearance - Act 114

Visit to register.

Registration code: 1KG6XN

*Must be completed in-person at a location of your choosing.

Click here for more information regarding PA Dept of Education clearance requirements

Requesting Copies - if you are a current employee at Carlynton School District and would like to request copies of your clearances, please contact Human Resources.

Act 126 Requirements

Complete Mandated Reporter training at

Submit certificates to Human Resources.

Worker’s Compensation

WorkPartners Claim Packet

Leaves of Absence

For information pertaining to FMLA, Maternity, Sabbatical, or other leaves of absence requests please contact Human Resources.

Tuition Reimbursement

Tuition Reimbursement Form - completed forms should be submitted to Human Resources

Wellness Information


Employee Assistance Program (EAP)

Lytle EAP Program Core Services & My Life Expert App
Change of Information

Change of Information - This form can be used for change of address, name change and/or marital status. Please complete the form electronically and print for a formal signature. Forms may be turned in via Interoffice Mail or via email to Human Resources and Payroll

Payroll and Benefits

Lori Arrington, Payroll Specialist

[email protected]

412-429-2500 x1105

PAYROLL FORMS: Please complete the appropriate form and return it to the Payroll/Business Manager to be processed:

Address Change: Certificate of Residency Form

403b Salary Reduction Agreement & Providers

2023 W4 Withholding Form Direct Deposit Form

Employee Prosoft Portal

To access pay information and absence balances, please visit

Account set up instructions can be found here.


Carlynton School District Timesheet

Homebound Instruction Timesheet

In The Home Instruction Timesheet

Extracurricular Nurse Timesheet


Employee Regional Office Contact Information PSERS Beneficiary Change Form

403B and TSA Consulting Group

Retirement Resources

Benefits & Insurance

ACSHIC Website
Insurance Benefits Enrollment Form ACSHIC Enrollment Form Dependent Verification Requirement

Highmark BCBS Website Highmark Member Portal Registration Guide PPO & EPO Guides

United Concordia Dental  Website Create an account

DavisVision Website Vision Benefits Information Accessing Davis Vision Portal: Select Member Login > Enter Client Code 4230

Well360 Virtual Health Website

Livongo Website

Life Insurance Beneficiary Change Form

OptumRx Pharmacy Benefits

OptumRx Website and Portal Access:

To register for prescription home delivery, click on the link above and follow the instructions:

1. Click on view changes to your medication

2. Complete the info (name, birthdate, etc)

3. Look me up by “prescription number”

4. It will tell you if it is eligible & will allow you to enroll in mail order.

If you have an issue you can call 1-855-842-6337

Qualifying Life Event for Special Open Enrollment Period

You can make changes to your benefits election if you experience a life event (Qualified Status Change). A life event is an IRS qualified event that allows you to make a change in your enrollment elections during the plan year outside of the open enrollment period. You must submit the Enrollment Election Form and required documentation within 30 days of the qualifying event.

A Qualified Status Change includes:

1.) Birth or Legal Adoption

2.) Change in Marital Status (Marriage or Divorce)

3.) Death of Dependent

4.) Gaining or Loss of Coverage

You will need to provide the proper documentation for a life event, including a Birth Certificate, Court approved adoption order, legal guardianship court documents, Proof of Marital Status, Divorce Decree, and/or letter stating loss or gain of coverage.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.